In America, it means not having to care that other people exist. Unless they have discretionary income.
- Benny Moten on One of those Semicriminal, Semi-Pathological Propensities: I agree entirely. Perhaps you’d be interested in this...
- Peter on Free Will: Until you wake up.
- adam on Free Will: So, essentially…we’re all stoned.
- Jim on Self-Indulgent, Self-Referential Self-Interlocution: What, no “Like” button?
- Erick on Self-Indulgent, Self-Referential Self-Interlocution: “Musn’t ask, not its business!”
- Adam on Self-Indulgent, Self-Referential Self-Interlocution: He’d crash this party but isn’t sure if he’s allowed.
- Adam on Theology: Nice. I’ve always resonated with the writing of Norman Maclean and that was a perfect quote to wrap up a...
- Heath on Twittifex Minimus: Looks like Pope Joe rode his chopper into the sunset today. Is there a ceremony revoking his infallibility?...
- Peter on Feast Day: The penultimate sentence is actually a paraphrase of a line from the movie Gladiator.